The Kingo Root app is designed to root Android devices in one click. However, sometimes users may receive the "Kingo Root Failed" error code. This error code typically happens when the phone is not properly connected to the computer, the phone is not recognized by the Kingo Root app, or when there is an interruption in the rooting process.
You are here because you have a question about:
- root failed error code
- kingo root failed error code
1. Restart your device and try again
2.Tap on "Settings" on the home screen 3.Select "System" 4.Select "Restart" 5.Select "Yes" to confirm 6.Your device will restart and you will be back to the "Settings" screen. 7.Select "System" 8.Select "Reboot" 9.Select "Yes" to confirm 10.Your device will restart and you will be back to the "Home" screen.
2. Check for updates and install the latest version of Kingo Root
1.Open the Google Play Store on your Android device. 2.Type "Kingo Root" into the search bar and tap on the first result. 3. Tap on the "Install" button. 4. Tap on the "Accept" button when the installation request asks you to allow Kingo Root to access your phone's storage. 5. Once the installation is complete, open the Kingo Root app and tap on the "Update" button. 6. Tap on the "Install" button next to the latest version of the Kingo Root app. 7. Tap on the "Accept" button when the installation request asks you to allow Kingo Root to access your phone's storage. 8. Once the update is complete, tap on the "Activate" button. 9. Tap on the "Done" button when the activation process is complete.
3. Use a different rooting method
There are a few different rooting methods that you can try in order to fix kingo root failed error code.
- Use a custom recovery: If you're using a custom recovery, like ClockworkMod or TWRP, you can try to flash a new root package.
- Use a different rooting method: If you're using a different rooting method, like SuperSU or Magisk, you can try to root your device using that method.
- Use a custom ROM: If you're using a custom ROM, like LineageOS, you can try to install a new root package.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Use a different device.