The error code "purchase failed chastise" means that the purchase could not be completed because the payment was declined. This can happen for a number of reasons, including insufficient funds, an expired credit card, or a problem with the billing address. If you're seeing this error code, it's important to check with your bank or credit card issuer to resolve the issue.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code chastise
- purchase failed error code chastise
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Open your web browser and type in "www.google.com"
- When the Google homepage appears, click on the "Search" bar at the top and type in the word "error"
- On the page that appears, click on the "Search Results" tab at the top.
- In the "Search Results" tab, click on the "Error" link that appears next to the "Purchase Failed" error code.
- On the "Error" page, you will see a list of information about the purchase that failed.
- At the top of the page, you will see the "Purchase Failed" error code.
- To fix the purchase that failed, you will need to fix the error code. To do this, you will need to find the correct solution for the error code and then follow the instructions that are given.
- If you still cannot fix the purchase that failed, you can try to re-download the purchase. To do this, you will need to copy the purchase file that is located on your computer and then paste it into the Google search engine.
- If you still cannot fix the purchase that failed, you can contact customer support. customer support can help you fix the purchase that failed.
2. Check your payment method and try again
- Make sure you have the correct payment method information entered in your shopping bag.
- If you are using a debit or credit card, make sure you have entered the card number and the security code.
- If you are using a PayPal account, make sure you have entered your PayPal account information.
- If you are using a direct debit or a bank transfer, make sure you have entered the bank account number and the bank transfer reference number.
- Try to purchase again. If the purchase still fails, contact your bank or payment provider for help.
3. Check the seller's return policy
- Click on "My Account" in the top right corner of Amazon.com.
- Click on "Returns and Replacements" in the main menu.
- Click on "Return Policy" in the returns and replacements section.
- Click on the link that says "View Seller's Return Policy."
- Review the return policy to ensure that it meets your needs.
- If the policy is not suitable, click on the link that says "Change Return Policy."
- Follow the instructions to change the policy.
- Click on the link that says "Submit a Return."
- Follow the instructions to submit a return.
- If the purchase failed error code chastise was caused by a mistake by the seller, the return may be accepted. If the purchase failed error code chastise was caused by an issue with your Amazon.com account, the return may not be accepted.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Contact the seller
- Contact customer support