The Nintendo Switch error code 2813-0002 is an error that can occur when trying to update the system software. This error can happen for a number of reasons, but is most likely due to a problem with the Nintendo Switch's servers.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code 2813-0002
- nintendo switch error code 2813-0002
1. Restart the Nintendo Switch
- Power off the Nintendo Switch by pressing and holding down the power button until the Switch turns off.
- Remove the battery by pressing and holding down the battery cover until it pops off.
- Remove the SD card by pressing and holding down the SD card cover until it pops off.
- Hold down the power button and the home button at the same time to restart the Nintendo Switch.
2. Power off the Nintendo Switch
To power off the Nintendo Switch, follow these steps:
- Press and hold down the TV button on the back of the system until the system powers off.
- Press and hold down the system button until the system powers off.
- Press and hold down the power button until the system powers off.
3. Remove the Joy-Con controllers from the Nintendo Switch
There are a few steps that you need to take in order to remove the Joy-Con controllers from your Nintendo Switch. The first thing that you will need to do is open up the Nintendo Switch system by pressing the power button and the home button at the same time. Once the system has opened, you will need to remove the battery cover. After you have removed the battery cover, you will need to remove the two Joy-Con controllers from the system by pressing down on the top of each one and pulling them out. Make sure to disconnect the connector cables that run between the controllers and the system before you remove them. Once the Joy-Con controllers have been removed, you will need to clean them off using a dry cloth or a dust cloth. Make sure that you remove any dirt, dust, or debris from the controllers before you reinstall them into the system. Finally, you will need to reattach the battery cover and the connector cables before you close the system back up.
Still not working? maybe try:
- Insert the Joy-Con controllers back into the Nintendo Switch.
- Power on the Nintendo Switch.
- Try connecting the Joy-Con controllers to the Nintendo Switch again.
- If the problem persists, please visit the Nintendo Support website for more information.