PS3 error code 80028e06
What is PS3 error code 80028e06?
PS3 error code 80028e06 is an error that usually occurs when the user’s Internet Service Provider (ISP) requires the user to enter the username and password.
How can you fix PS3 error code 80028e06?
Some of the solutions to this error include entering your username and password, and clearing the cache.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
Solution 1. Enter Internet service provider (ISP) Username and Password
“PS3 error code 80028e06” may occur when your ISP requires you to enter your account username and password. Try to open the PS3 internet browser, a sign in page should appear. If not, call your internet service provider to assist you. Also, if you forget your username and password, please call your ISP.
If you have already signed in, and the error persists, delete the web browser cache, cookies, and authentication information. Please see below.
- Run PlayStation 3 web browser.
- Go to Tools.
- Select Delete Cookies, Delete Cache and Delete Authentication Information.
- Power down the PlayStation 3 and the modem router.
- Remove both devices from the power source for a minimum of 60 seconds.
- Turn on all device.
- Run PlayStation 3 web browser again to Sign in.
- Check if “PS3 error code 80028e06” and if your internet is in good condition.