PS3 error code 80710a06
What is PS3 error code 80710a06?
PS3 error code 80710a06 is an error that usually occurs when the user has been signed out of the PlayStation Network (PSN) and they keep on having problems signing in.
How can you fix PS3 error code 80710a06?
Some of the solutions to this error include checking for PSN maintenance, checking your internet connection, and setting the Internet protocol (IP) address and domain name system (DNS) to Manual.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
Solution 1. Check PlayStation Network (PSN) for Maintenance
“PS3 error code 80710a06” may occur due to PSN server maintenance, is currently flooded by users, under DOS attack or software update is being uploaded to the server. Visit this link here to verify for server maintenance. If maintenance is ongoing, wait for it to finish. When maintenance is over, please check for system update.
Solution 2. Check Internet Connection
“PS3 error code 80710a06” may be caused by intermittent internet connection. It may be caused by your internet service provider (ISP) or your home network. Troubleshooting may fix the error.
- First, refresh your connection by turning off and unplugging from the power source your PS3 and your modem router for at least three minutes.
- Then, check your speed by visiting speedtest.net to determine if your ISP is providing the right amount of bandwidth. If not, call your ISP.
- If internet speed is normal, test your PS3. If the issue persists, set your network configuration. Please see solution 3.
Solution 3. Set internet protocol (IP) address and domain name system (DNS) to Manual
“PS3 error code 80710a06” may also occur if your connection to your modem router is not stable. Please manually configure your IP address and DNS server. If you have no idea regarding IP address and DNS address, visit the PlayStation 3 Connection Status and get the information regarding the IP address, Subnet mask, and Default gateway. While for the DNS address, use 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 from Cloudfire or use Google public DNS.
- Follow the path, Settings and then go to Internet Connection Setting.
- Then select your connection, Wired or Wireless
- To set a static IP address, select Custom.
- Input the IP address, subnet, gateway, and the DNS address
- Leave as default the MTU, Proxy, and UPnP
- Try to sign in if PS3 error code 80710a06 is fixed.