What is PS4 error wc-40377-1?
PS4 error wc-40377-1 is an error that usually occurs when the user is trying to add funds to their account but the request is prevented.
How can you fix PS4 error wc-40377-1?
Some of the solutions to this error include activating your PlayStation store card and contacting customer service.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Activate PlayStation Store card
PS4 error WC-40377-1 may occur due to a PlayStation store card not being activated. This may be caused by the retailer not activating your card upon purchase. Go back to the retailer and ask them to activate it and ask for a verification.
2. Contact Customer Service
PS4 error WC-40377-1 may be caused by the PlayStation server. You may want to call or chat with customer service, and they may give a refund. However, you may want to check the following below before calling.
- Your wallet must not over the $150 limit. Try again when your balance is below $150.
- Try to re-input the code the same as it appears it the voucher.
- Also if too many attempts were done, you may want to try later.
- If a problem is on the PSN server, you may want to wait for 24 - 48 hours.