Rinnai error code 11 is a code that indicates a problem with the gas supply to the appliance. This can happen if the gas supply is turned off or if there is a blockage in the gas line.
You are here because you have a question about:
- rinnai error code 11 fix
- rinnai error code 11
1. Check the gas line for leaks
- Remove the cover over the gas line.
- Look for any cracks or leaks in the line. If there are, fix them with a sealant.
- Use a gas detector to check for any gas leaks. If there are any, fix them.
2. Check the igniter for proper operation
- Inspect the electrodes for cracks, burnt areas, or dirt. If any of these conditions exist, the igniter will need to be replaced.
- Check the wire connections to the igniter. Make sure that the wires are secure and that there are no breaks or kinks.
- Inspect the igniter for signs of overheating, such as melted plastic or scorching wires. If the igniter is overheating, it will need to be replaced.
- Check the voltage at the igniter's power supply. If the voltage is low, the igniter may need to be replaced.
3. Check the thermocouple for proper operation
- Verify that the thermocouple cable is correctly inserted into the connector on the heat exchanger.
- Verify that all electrical connections are secure.
- Check the thermocouple for proper operation. If it does not appear to be reading accurately, replace the thermocouple.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check the gas control valve for proper operation.
- Clean the burner assembly.
- Inspect the flue for blockages.
- Check for proper ventilation.
- Have the unit serviced by a qualified technician.