Noritz Code 11 is an error code that indicates a problem with the water heater's temperature sensor. The most likely cause of this error code is a faulty or damaged sensor. Other potential causes include a loose wire connection or a problem with the control board. If the sensor is damaged, it will need to be replaced. If the wire connection is loose, it will need to be tightened. If the control board is defective, it will need to be replaced.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- noritz error code 29
- noritz tankless water heater error code 90
- noritz error code 11
- noritz error code list
- noritz error code 90
- noritz code 11
1. Call customer support
- Dial the customer support number on the Noritz product.
- Provide the customer support representative with the product’s serial number and error code.
- Explain the issue to the customer support representative.
- The customer support representative will attempt to resolve the issue.
- If the issue cannot be resolved, the customer support representative will provide a solution or refer the customer to the Noritz warranty department.
2. Check the wiring
- Disconnect the power to the refrigerator
- Check the power at the wall socket
- Check the wiring at the wall socket and the refrigerator
- Check all the wires for damage
- Repair or replace any damaged wiring
3. Check the gas pressure
- Turn off the gas at the meter.
- Remove the cover on the supply line going to the meter.
- Use a pressure gauge to measure the pressure in the line.
- Compare the reading on the pressure gauge to the manufacturer's specifications.
- If the pressure is too low, replace the supply line.
- If the pressure is too high, adjust the valve on the meter or the line.
4. Clean the burner
- Remove the burner by unscrewing the knobs.
- Clean the burner with a cloth and a cleaner.
- Reinstall the burner by screwing the knobs back on.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Replace the igniter
- Replace the gas control valve
- Replace the entire unit