The Traeger Ler Error is an error that can occur when the controller is trying to ignite the burner but is unable to do so. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as a faulty igniter, a clogged burner, or a defective controller. In most cases, the error can be fixed by simply replacing the affected part. However, if the error persists, it may be necessary to replace the entire controller.
People like you are also looking for:
- traeger error code ler
- traeger ler error
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check the Pellet Hopper
- If there is not enough pellets in the hopper, the Traeger will not be able to maintain the correct temperature. Make sure that the hopper is full before trying to use the Traeger again.
- Check the Auger
- If the auger is not working properly, the pellets will not be able to reach the fire pot. Make sure that the auger is clear and working properly.
- Clean the Fire Pot
- If the fire pot is dirty, the pellets may not be able to ignite. Make sure to clean the fire pot regularly to prevent this problem.
- Replace the Igniter
- If the igniter is not working properly, the pellets will not be able to ignite. You may need to replace the igniter if it is not working properly.
- Check the Pellet Dump Tray
- If the pellet dump tray is full, the pellets will not be able to reach the fire pot. Make sure to empty the tray regularly to prevent this problem.