The update for office 2003 kb907417 error 0x80096004 is a windows update error that occurs when the Microsoft office 2003 update is not installed properly. This error code can also occur if the computer is not connected to the internet or if the firewall is blocking the installation.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code 80096004
- update for office 2003 kb907417 error 0x80096004
1. Try to install the update again
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Select Microsoft Office 2003
- Click on the Update tab
- Click on the Check for Updates button
- If you find a new update for Office 2003, click on the Install button
- If you do not find a new update for Office 2003, click on the Disable all updates button
- Click on the OK button
- Restart your computer
2. If the update fails, go to the Microsoft Update website to try to find and install the update manually
- Go to the Microsoft Update website.
- In the left-hand pane, under "Updates," click "All Updates."
- In the right-hand pane, under "Office 2003," click "KB907417."
- On the "Update Details" tab, under "Status," click "Install."
- If the update fails, go to the Microsoft Update website to try to find and install the update manually.
3. If you still can't install the update, contact Microsoft Support
- Go to Microsoft support website.
- Search for office 2003 kb907417 error 0x80096004.
- Click on the link that says "view a solution" next to the error.
- Click on the link that says "contact Microsoft support."
- Fill out the form and provide as much information as possible.