Valorant is a 5v5 tactical shooter game developed by Riot Games. It is a free-to-play game that was released in June 2020. The game features a competitive mode with ranked matches and leaderboards.
Valorant error code 43 is an error that can occur when launching the game or during gameplay. The error message says "VALORANT has encountered an error and must be restarted. Error code: 43". This error can happen for a variety of reasons, such as an outdated graphics driver, a corrupt game file, or a problem with the game's anti-cheat system.
There are a few things you can try to fix this error. First, make sure you have the latest graphics driver installed. You can also try verifying the game files to see if any are corrupt. If neither of these solutions work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 43 valorant
- valorant error code 43
1. Restart your computer
- Shut down your computer
- Remove the battery and AC adapter
- Hold down the power button for 30 seconds
- Reattach the battery and AC adapter
- Turn on your computer
- Enter the BIOS or UEFI
- Select the “Restart” or “Shutdown” option
- Enter your computer’s password to restart or restart your computer
- Select “Yes” to enter the BIOS or UEFI
- Select the “Restart” or “Shutdown” option again
- Choose your desired option to restart your computer
2. Verify your game files
- Go to your Steam Library
- Right-click on the game you are having trouble with
- Select "Properties"
- Select the "Local Files" tab
- Locate the "Valorant.exe" file and right-click on it
- Select "Verify integrity of file"
- If there are any errors, they will be displayed in the window that pops up
- Click on "OK" to fix the errors and return to the Properties window
- Select the "Local Files" tab again and click on the "Delete Local Files" button
- Click on "OK" to close the Properties window and restart the game
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Update your graphics drivers
- Delete your shader cache
- Disable any overlays or recording software
- Lower your graphics settings
- Run the game in borderless windowed mode
- Run the game in windowed mode
- Try running the game on a different computer