Valorant error code 57 is a memory error that can occur when playing the game. This error is usually caused by a lack of RAM or a problem with the game's files. Sometimes, this error can also be caused by a virus or malware.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 57
- vanguard not initialized error code 57
- valorant error code 57
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Verify that your computer is connected to the internet.
- Right-click on the "Network and Sharing Center" icon and select "Check Connections."
- If there are any errors, click on the "Reset" button and try again.
- If the problem still persists, go to the following website and download the latest drivers for your computer:
- Once the drivers are downloaded, install them.
- If the problem still persists, go to the following website and try to reset your modem:
- If the problem still persists, go to the following website and try to reset your router:
2. Restart your computer and try again
- Shut down your computer and wait at least five minutes before turning it on.
- If your computer has a power button, press and hold the power button for at least five seconds until the computer shuts down.
- If your computer does not have a power button, press and hold the reset button for at least five seconds until the computer shuts down.
- After your computer shuts down, press and hold the power button for at least five seconds until the computer turns on.
- When the computer turns on, release the power button and wait at least five minutes before trying to restart again.
3. Update your graphics card drivers and try again
- Go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and find the latest drivers for your card.
- Install the drivers.
- If the error persists, try updating your graphics card drivers again.
4. Reinstall Valorant and try again
- Open a command prompt and type the following: C:\Program Files (x86)\Valorant\bin\valorant.exe
- If the Valorant installation fails, you will receive an error code 57. To fix this, you will need to follow these steps: a. Reinstall Valorant. b. Verify that the Valorant application is correctly registered with the Windows operating system. c. Check for any updates that might be available for Valorant. d. If you still experience problems, reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package.
5. Contact Riot Games customer support
- Navigate to the "Support" section of the website and click on "Contact Riot Games."
- Enter your name, email address, and the error code you're experiencing (e.g. "valorant error code 57") into the appropriate fields.
- Click "Submit."
- A member of Riot Games' support team will respond to you as soon as possible.