Error code 0007 on Ticketmaster generally means that there is an issue with the billing information entered for the purchase. This error can happen for a number of reasons, such as an incorrect credit card number or expiration date, a problem with the billing address, or a bank issue. If you continue to have trouble with this error, it's best to reach out to Ticketmaster customer support for help.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code 007 ticketmaster
- ticketmaster error code 0007
- what does error code 0007 mean on ticketmaster
1. Try another browser
- Make sure that your computer is up-to-date and has the most recent browser and security software installed.
- If you are using a desktop computer, open the Start menu and search for "Internet Explorer." Open Internet Explorer and click the "Tools" menu button. Select "Internet Options."
- On the "General" tab, click the "Advanced" button.
- Under the "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) heading, select "Use the following DNS servers."
- Type the addresses of two DNS servers in the "Server" box and click the "OK" button.
- In the "Default Web Site" box, type the address of your ticketmaster.com website.
- In the "Search Providers" box, type the name of the browser that you are using.
- Click the "OK" button.
- Close Internet Explorer and open your ticketmaster.com website.
2. Clear cookies and cache
- Open the browser and navigate to the Ticketmaster home page.
- On the home page, click on the "Settings" link in the upper-right corner.
- On the "Settings" page, click on the "Cookies" link.
- On the "Cookies" page, click on the "Clear Cookies and Cache" button.
- Click on the "Close" button to close the "Cookies" page.
- Click on the "OK" button to close the "Settings" page.
3. Disable ad blocker
- Navigate to the "Settings" tab on Ticketmaster's website.
- On the "Settings" page, click on the "Ad Blockers" link.
- On the "Ad Blockers" page, you will need to disable the ad blocker for each individual browser you are using.
- To disable the ad blocker for your current browser, click on the "Disable" button for that browser.
- To disable the ad blocker for all browsers, click on the "Disable All" button.
- After disabling the ad blocker, please reload the page in your browser to ensure the changes take effect.
4. Try purchasing tickets from a different website
If you are experiencing an error code on your Ticketmaster account, there are a few different steps you can take in order to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve the issue. First, you can try purchasing tickets from a different website. This can help you isolate the issue to a specific website, and sometimes resolving the issue this way. If you are still experiencing an error code, you can try contacting Ticketmaster customer service. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and provide a resolution.
5. Try using a different credit card
The first step is to try using a different credit card. If the issue still occurs, the next step is to contact Ticketmaster customer service.
Still not working? maybe try:
- Check your internet connection and try again
- Contact Ticketmaster customer support