Error code 279 in Roblox is an error that can occur when trying to launch or update Roblox on your device. This error is usually caused by an issue with your internet connection, but can also be caused by an issue with your computer's firewall or antivirus software.
You are here because you have a question about:
- roblox error code 279 mobile
- whats error code 279 on roblox
- what is error code 279 in roblox
1. Restart your computer
- Restart your computer.
- Click on the "Start" button and type in "cmd".
- Once the command prompt opens, type in "reboot".
- Your computer should restart.
2. Reboot your router
To reboot a router, first power it off by unplugging the power cord from the back of the router. Then, turn the router off by pressing and holding the power button for at least 5 seconds. After the router has turned off, unplug the power cord and wait a few seconds for the router to boot up. Once the router has booted up, press the reset button on the back of the router. Finally, plug in the power cord and turn on the router.
3. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Open your browser and go to the "Tools" menu.
- Click "Internet Options" and then "Advanced"
- Under the "Privacy" header, click "Clear browsing data"
- Under the "Cookies" header, click "Clear cookies"
- Click "Close" to complete the process
4. Try a different browser
- First, try using a different browser. This can be a different version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or another browser.
- If you are still having issues, try resetting your browser settings. This can be accomplished by going to your browser's "Help" menu and selecting "Reset Browser Settings."
- If you are still having issues, try reinstalling your browser.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Check your internet connection
- Update your browser
- Disable any browser extensions or add-ons
- Reinstall Roblox