Xbox One Blu ray player HDCP error
Solution 1. Check your Hardware
“Xbox One Blu ray player HDCP error” appears when your hardware does not support 4k resolution. Check the following below.
- Check your HDMI cable if it is HDCP 2.2.
- Check your TV/Monitor if it is 4k or HDCP 2.2 compatible.
- Check your TV/Monitor for a firmware update.
Solution 2. Turn on Energy Saving mode
Your power settings might be causing “Xbox One Blu ray player HDCP error.” Try to set it to power saving.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Power & Startup.
- Select Power Mode and enable Energy-saving option.
- Then restart your Xbox One and try again.