Xbox One error code E102
What is ‘Xbox One error code E102’?
Xbox One error code E102 is an error that may occur at startup. It restarts the Xbox One console after a system update. It is possible that the update partition on your hard drive is corrupted.
How can you fix ‘Xbox One error code E102’?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Resetting your console
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Reset your console
“Xbox One error code e102” could be the result of a damaged firmware and software. The damage could be caused by a faulty or interrupted system update. To fix this, reset your console to its factory default. See the instructions below.
- Turn off your Xbox One.
- Unplug it for at least 30 seconds.
- Plug it back, then press and hold Bind button (located on the left side of the Xbox One) and the Eject button.
- Then, power on the console without releasing the Bind and Eject button.
- Release the Bind and Eject button after two power-up beep sounds.
- After that, you should enter the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
- Then select the Reset this Xbox using the controller.
- First, you may want to select Keep Games and apps, because it might be a firmware problem.
- If step 8 fails, repeat it and select remove everything.
If the procedure fails, an Xbox One hardware might have been damaged resulting in the error. Please bring your Xbox One to the service center.Last Updated on