The xfinity flex ent-22013 error code indicates that there is a problem with the Comcast account associated with the Flex streaming device. This error typically occurs when there is an issue with the billing information on the account, or when the account is suspended. In some cases, this error may also occur if the Flex device is not properly activated.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- ent-22013 error code
- xfinity flex ent-22013
1. Restart your device
- If your device is powered on, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.
- Release the power button and wait for the device to turn off.
- On the front of your device, locate the volume up button and press it.
- Press and hold the volume up button until you see the Android logo.
- Release the volume up button and wait for the device to turn on.
- In the Android settings page, select "System."
- Select "Reboot."
- Press the power button to restart your device.
2. Check your internet connection
- On your computer, open a web browser and enter the IP address of your xfinity flex ent-22013.
- If you are using a desktop computer, click the Start button and type "cmd" in the search box. Right-click the "cmd" program that appears and select "Run as administrator."
- Type "ping" and press ENTER.
- Type "netstat -an" and press ENTER.
- Look for a line that says "PING xfinityflex.com (x.x.x.x) 56 data bytes" and under that, look for a line that says "PING reply from xfinityflex.com (x.x.x.x) 56 bytes." If the lines are different, your internet connection is not working.
- If the lines are the same, your internet connection is probably working, but you may still have problems using xfinity flex ent-22013. Try troubleshooting the issue described in the next step.
- If the lines are different, your internet connection is probably not working. To fix the problem, follow these steps: a. Restart your computer. b. If you are using a desktop computer, unplug your modem and plug it back in. c. If you are using a laptop, remove the battery and restart the computer. d. If you are using a mobile device, turn it off and then on again.
3. Clear the cache and cookies on your device
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Under "General," tap "Storage."
- Under "Cache and Cookies," tap "Clear Cache."
- Tap "Clear Cookies."
- Tap "Clear Data."
4. Update your app to the latest version
- Open your app on your phone.
- Go to the “Settings” menu on your phone.
- Under “Application Updates,” find and click on the “Update” button next to your app’s name.
- You will be prompted to choose the update type.
- Select the “Update to the latest version” option.
- You will be asked to choose which version of the app you want to update to.
- Click on the “Update” button.
- Once the update is complete, your app will restart and you will be able to continue using it.