There are a few common League Of Legends error codes that can occur when trying to launch the game or connect to a match. The most common error codes are "404 - Not Found" and "500 - Internal Server Error". These errors are usually caused by an issue with the game servers, and can often be fixed by waiting a few minutes and then trying again. If the errors persist, it may be necessary to contact customer support.
1. Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable
- In your browser, open the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options."
- Click on the "Advanced" tab and select the "Connection" checkbox.
- Click on the "Test" button and wait for the internet connection to load.
- If the internet connection is stable, you will see a green checkmark next to the "Connection" checkbox. If the internet connection is not stable, you will see a red checkmark next to the "Connection" checkbox.
- If the internet connection is not stable, you can try to fix the common League Of Legends error codes by following one of the steps below.
2. Delete your League of Legends rads folder and reinstall the game
Delete the League of Legends rads folder. Reinstall the League of Legends game.
3. Run a scan on your computer with your antivirus software to check for any malware or viruses that may be causing the issue
First, open your antivirus software and click on the "Scan" button. Next, select the "Threat Scan" or "Virus Scan" option and wait for the scan to complete. If your computer is infected with malware or a virus, your antivirus software will detect it and display a list of detected threats or viruses on the screen. You can then remove the detected threats or viruses by clicking on the "Fix" or "Remove" button.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check your League of Legends installation and make sure it is up to date
- Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software you have running on your computer
- Flush your DNS cache
- Change your DNS server to 220.127.116.11
- Renew your IP address
- Reset your router