If you see the error code 'Can't redeem Google Play card' it means that there was an issue redeeming your Google Play card. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as the card being invalid, or already redeemed. If you believe the card is valid, you can try contacting Google Play support for further assistance.
People like you are also looking for:
- error redeeming code google play
- can t redeem google play card
1. Make sure you're signed in to the correct Google account
1.Open Google Play Store on your mobile device. 2.Tap the Menu button and select Sign In. 3.Type your Google account email address and password. 4.Confirm the password and tap Sign In. 5.If you have multiple Google accounts, select the account you want to use. 6.If you have a Google account with multiple profiles, select the profile you want to use. 7.Tap Sign In. 8.If you have more than one Google account with the same email address, you'll be asked which account to use. 9.Tap the account you want to use. 10.If you have a Google Play account, tap Sign In. 11.If you don't have a Google Play account, tap Create New Account. 12.Type your name and email address. 13.Tap Sign In. 14.If you have a Google account with multiple profiles, tap the profile you want to use. 15.Tap Sign In. 16.If you have a Google Play account, tap Sign In. 17.If you don't have a Google Play account, tap Create New Account. 18.Type your name and email address. 19.Tap Sign In. 20.If you have a Google Play account, tap Done. 21.If you don't have a Google Play account, tap Next. 22.Enter your phone number. 23.Tap Next. 24.Enter your password. 25.Tap Next. 26.If you have a Google Play account, tap Done. 27.If you don't have a Google Play account, tap Next. 28.Enter your billing information. 29.Tap Next. 30.Review your information and tap Next. 31.Tap Finish.
2. Check the card balance
- Navigate to "My Account" on your device.
- Click on "Manage Cards" on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the card you wish to check the balance of.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, under the "Details" tab, you will see the "Balance" field.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to check the balance of the card with and hit the "Submit" button.
3. Try to redeem the card on a different device
-Open the Google Play Store on your device -Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap "Redeem" -Enter your card information and tap "Submit" -If the redemption request is successful, the code will be displayed on the screen and you can now use it on your other devices
4. Check if there are any country restrictions on the card
- Go to the Google Play Store on your mobile device
- In the top left corner of the screen, tap the three lines in a box
- On the right side of the screen, tap the Menu button
- In the Menu bar, tap the Account option
- Under "Country restrictions," tap the country you want to check
- If the card is not available in that country, you'll see a message that says "This card is not available in your country."
- Tap OK to close the screen and continue with the next step.
5. Check if the card has been activated
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device
- Tap on the Menu button
- Select Settings
- Under "Accounts and Billing," tap on your Google Play account
- Select the Card tab
- If the card has been activated, the "Activated" status will be green
- If the card has not been activated, the "Activated" status will be blue and the "Card not activated" message will be displayed
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check the card's expiration date.
- Try redeeming the card using a different browser.
- Contact the card issuer.