The denial reason code 20 in Fortnite indicates that the player does not have the appropriate permissions to access the content that they are trying to load. This error can occur for a number of reasons, but is most often caused by an issue with the player's account or the way that they are trying to access the content.
There are a few things that players can do to try and fix this issue, but most of the time it will require contacting customer support for assistance. In some cases, the player may need to create a new account in order to be able to access the content that they are trying to load.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code -85 fortnite
- fortnite error code 20
- fortnite error code
- error code -91 fortnite
- error code 20 fortnite
- denial reason code 20 fortnite
1. Resubmit the claim with the correct diagnosis code
- Login to your Fortnite account and go to the "My Account" tab.
- Click on the "Claims" button on the left-hand side.
- On the "Claims" page, click on the "Resubmit a Claim" button.
- On the "Resubmit a Claim" page, enter the claim information in the form.
- In the "Description" field, enter a detailed description of the issue that you are experiencing.
- In the "Include Videos" field, select the videos that you believe show the issue.
- In the "Attach Files" field, select the files that you believe show the issue.
- In the "Reason for Denial" field, enter the denial reason code that you received.
- In the "Attach a Document" field, select the document that you believe shows the issue.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
2. Appeal the denial
- Log into your Epic Games account.
- Go to "My Account" and click on "Account Disputes."
- Under "Account Disputes," click on "Appeal a Denial."
- Complete the appeal form and submit it to Epic Games.
- Epic Games will review your appeal and issue a decision.
3. Contact the payer to discuss the denial and determine next steps
- Check the contact information that is provided in the denial message.
- Verify that the contact information is correct.
- Contact the payer to discuss the denial and determine next steps.
4. If the claim was submitted electronically, check to see if there is an error in the claim submission
If the claim was submitted electronically, check to see if there is an error in the claim submission in order to fix denial reason code 20 fortnite. If there is an error, fix it and resubmit the claim.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- If the claim was submitted manually, check to see if all required information is present and correct.