H&R Block Error Code 20 is an error code that indicates that the software is not able to read or write to the hard drive. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including if the hard drive is corrupted, if the software is not up to date, or if there is a problem with the permissions on the hard drive. If you are seeing this error code, it is recommended that you contact H&R Block customer support for assistance.
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Open your internet browser and type "www.google.com"
- If the page loads, you are connected to the internet. If not, try the following steps: a. Check your cable or DSL connection. b. Try turning off your router and then turning it back on. c. Try restarting your computer. d. Try using a different internet service provider.
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- In your browser, click the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options."
- Click the "Advanced" tab and under the "Caching" heading, clear the "Enable Cookies" checkbox.
- Click the "Delete All Cookies" button.
- In the "Search Providers" list, clear the "H&R Block" checkbox.
- Click the "Close" button.
- In your browser, click the "History" button and delete the "H&R Block" entry.
- In your browser, click the "Firefox" menu and select "Clear Recent History."
- In the "Clear Recent History" dialog box, click the "History" tab and delete the "H&R Block" entry.
- Click the "Restart Firefox" button to complete the cleanup process.
3. Contact your ISP or system administrator
The first step is to contact your ISP or system administrator. They will be able to help you fix the issue. Depending on the issue, they may need you to send them your software or data.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Try using a different browser
- Try accessing the site from a different device or computer
- Disable any antivirus or firewall software you have running
- Try accessing the site using a VPN
- Wait a few hours and try again
- Try the H&R Block website again later