When you see the Disney Plus Error Code 76, it means that there is a problem with the Disney Plus servers. This error code is usually caused by maintenance or server issues.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 76
- disneyplus error code 76
- error code 76 disney plus
- disney plus error code 76
1. Check your internet connection
- First, open the Google Chrome browser and sign in to your Disney account.
- Click the 3 lines in the top right corner of the browser window and select "Settings."
- Under "Advanced," click "Network."
- Under "Connection," make sure that the "Settings" button is selected and that the "Status" is set to "Good."
- If the "Status" is still set to "Not Good," click the "Update" button and then try connecting again.
- If the "Status" is still set to "Not Good," click the "Reset" button and then try connecting again.
- If the "Status" is still set to "Not Good," click the "Delete" button and then try connecting again.
2. Restart your device
- From the home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the app drawer.
- Tap and hold on the Disney Plus icon until it starts shaking.
- Release and tap on the restart button at the top of the Disney Plus screen.
- The device will restart and you will be prompted to enter your password.
- After you have entered your password, the Disney Plus screen will show the message "Welcome back, Disney Plus!"
3. Clear the cache and cookies on your browser
- Open your browser and type in "about:support" into the address bar.
- Click on the "Clear browsing data" button under the "Cookies" section.
- Select all of the cookies and clear them from your browser.
- Click on the "Clear Cache" button under the "History" section.
- Enter your administrator password if prompted.
- Click on the "Clear Data" button under the "Cookies and Site Data" section.
- Close your browser and restart it.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Try accessing Disney Plus from a different browser
- Contact Disney Plus customer support