Error code 21001 is a connection error that typically occurs when there is a problem with the server or the internet connection. This error can also occur if the date and time on the device are not set correctly.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code 21001
- error code 21001 online banking
- error code: 21001
1. Check the internet connection and try again
-Open the internet browser and type "cmd" in the address bar -Type "ping google.com" and press Enter -If the response time is less than 500 milliseconds, the internet connection is working properly. If the response time is greater than 500 milliseconds, the internet connection may be too slow or congested and you will need to try again later. -If the internet connection is still not working, try the following steps: -Check if the network cable is plugged in properly -Check if the power cord is plugged in properly -Check if there are any firewalls or antivirus programs blocking the connection -Check if the computer is in a public area with high-speed internet access
2. Try another browser
-Press "Ctrl+Shift+B" to open up the Windows Explorer -Select "Computer" -Double-click on "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -In the "Open File Location" box, type "http://www.google.com/" and click on the "Open" button -In the "File Name" box, type "chrome.exe" and click on the "OK" button -In the "Processes" box, right-click on "chrome.exe" and select "Open File Location" -In the "File Name" box, type "chrome.exe" and click on the "OK" button -In the "Processes" box, right-click on "chrome.exe" and select "Terminate Process"
3. Check for updates
- Go to Start > All Programs > HP > HP Software Update.
- In the list of available updates, choose the appropriate software for your computer.
- If there are updates available, HP Software Update will display a list of available updates and will ask if you want to install them.
- Select the updates that you want to install, and HP Software Update will begin to install them.
- When the updates are finished installing, HP Software Update will ask if you want to restart your computer.
- Select Yes, restart now.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Restart the computer
- Clear the cache and cookies