This error code is caused by a problem with the installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework. This can be caused by a number of things, including a corrupt installation, a corrupt registry, or a virus.
Other common searches for this error include:
- switch error code 2618-0513
- switch error code 2618
- error code 2618-0513
- error code 2618 animal crossing
1. Restart the computer and try again
- From the Windows Start menu, select "Restart"
- Click on the "Restart button" on the Windows logon screen
- Select "Reboot" from the menu options
- Enter the "reboot" command at the command prompt.
- After the computer has restarted, attempt the installation again.
2. Try running the game in compatibility mode
- Open the game in compatibility mode
- Click the "Settings" button
- Select the "Compatibility" tab
- Check the "Run in Compatibility Mode" box
- Click the "OK" button
3. Update your drivers
- Exit all programs that are using the device.
- Locate the device driver file for the device.
- Double-click on the file to start the driver installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Restart your computer to complete the driver installation process.
4. Reinstall the game
- Download and install the game.
- If the game is installed on an external drive, make sure to copy the game files to the internal drive.
- If the game is installed on the system drive, open the Game Manager and select the game.
- Click on the "Reinstall Game" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the game is reinstalled, run the game and check the error code. If the error code has been fixed, the game will run without any problems.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Verify the game files.
- Delete the game files and reinstall the game.
- Contact customer support.