If you see error code 475, it means that our systems have detected suspicious activity on your account. We take these measures to protect your account and our community from fraud and abuse.
There are a few reasons why you might see this error code:
-You may be using an automated system to access our site.
-You may be trying to access our site from a country that is on our list of high-risk countries.
-You may be trying to access our site from a proxy or VPN.
-You may be trying to access our site from a public computer.
If you believe that you are seeing this error code in error, please contact us so that we can investigate.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 475 yahoo mail
- error code 475: suspicious activity was detected on your account
1. Try logging in again later
- Verify your email address and password are correct.
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link to create a new password.
- Enter your new password in the "Create new password" text box and click on the "Create new password" button.
- Click on the "Forgot your login details?" link to retrieve your login details.
- Enter your login details in the "Forgot your login details?" text box and click on the "Forgot your login details?" button.
- Click on the "Login" button to log in to your account.
2. Change your password
- Log into your account and click on the "Account" tab located in the top left corner of the screen.
- In the "Account Details" section, click on the "Change Password" link.
- Enter your current password and click on the "Change Password" button.
- Confirm the new password and click on the "Submit" button.
- Click on the "Forgot Password?" link if you need to reset your password.
- If everything is okay, you will be redirected to the "Password Change Completed" page.
3. Contact customer support
- Verify that you are experiencing an issue with your account.
- If you are not experiencing an issue, contact customer support to explain the issue.
- If you are experiencing an issue and customer support is unable to resolve the issue, they may request that you contact your bank or the police.
- If you are experiencing an issue and customer support is able to resolve the issue, they will provide you with a solution or a refund.