If a device is deleted from an organization, it is no longer associated with that organization and any data or configurations associated with it are also deleted. This error code indicates that the device is no longer associated with the organization.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 700003
- error code 70003
- your organization has deleted this device
1. Re-create the device
- Go to the Azure portal and sign in.
- Click on the Devices and Services blade and select the device that you want to re-create.
- On the Device Details blade, under the General tab, select the Delete this device check box.
- Click on the Delete button.
- On the confirmation page, click on the Yes button.
- The device will be deleted and you will be returned to the Devices and Services blade.
- In the Azure portal, under the Devices and Services blade, select the newly created device and under the General tab, select the Restore this device check box.
- Enter the device name (or the name that you specified when you deleted the device) and select the Restore button.
- You will be returned to the Azure portal and the device will be restored.
2. Re-enroll the device
- Log into your organization’s account on the device enrollment portal.
- Click on the device you would like to re-enroll.
- Under the “Device Details” section, click on “Manage enrollment.”
- On the next page, click on “Re-enroll device.”
- Enter your username and password and click on “Enroll device.”
- The device will be re-enrolled and you will be redirected back to the device enrollment portal.
3. Wipe the device
There are a few different ways to wipe an Android device. One way is to use the "wipe data/factory reset" option on the device's settings menu. Another way is to use the Android "clear cache" command, which can be accessed by pressing the "menu" button, selecting "options," and selecting "clear cache."
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Remove the device from the organization
- Delete the device from the organization