The Error Code CAA50021 is a problem that can occur when trying to start up or use certain applications on a computer. The error is usually caused by a corrupt or missing file, and can often be fixed by simply reinstalling the application. However, if the problem persists, it may be necessary to perform a clean install of the operating system.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code caa50021
- caa50021 error code
1. Restart your computer and try again
- Open your task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
- Hover over the process with the error and click on the "End Process" button.
- Right-click on the process and select "Restart."
- Select "Yes" when prompted to restart your computer.
- After your computer restarts, re-open the task manager and check the process again. If the process has been terminated, the error should have been resolved. If not, please continue with the next step.
- If the process still has the error, please follow these steps: a. Click on "Start" and type "cmd" into the search bar. b. Right-click on the cmd window and select "Run as Administrator." c. Type "cmd" and press Enter. d. Type "taskkill /f /im caa50021" and press Enter. e. Wait a few seconds and check the process again. If the process has been terminated, the error should have been resolved. If not, please continue with the next step.
2. Update your graphics drivers
- Right click on the graphics card and select "Update Driver"
- Choose the driver from the list that you would like to install
- Click on "Install"
- When the driver has been installed, click on "Close"
- Restart your computer
3. Try running the game in windowed mode
- Open the game's installation folder.
- Launch the game from the installation folder.
- If the game crashes during launch, try re-downloading the game and launching it from the download folder.
- If the game still crashes, try running the game in windowed mode. To do this, right-click on the game's executable file and select "Run as administrator."
- If the game still crashes, try reinstalling the game.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Lower your game's graphics settings.
- Verify your game files through Steam.
- Try running the game as an administrator.
- Disable any overclocking software you may be using.
- Reinstall the game.