This error code indicates that the number you are trying to send a text message to is not a valid 10-digit number. This could happen if you are trying to send a message to a landline phone number or a short code number that is not set up to receive text messages. To fix this, you will need to resend your message to a valid 10-digit number.
People like you are also looking for:
- error invalid number please resend using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code
- error invalid number please resend using a valid 10 digit android
1. Enter a valid 10 digit number
- Enter the 10 digit phone number into the form
- If the number is not valid, you will receive an error message.
- Try again with a valid 10 digit phone number.
2. Use a valid 10 digit number
The steps to use a valid 10 digit number to fix an error with your Android phone are as follows:
- Open your phone's Settings app and tap on "Phone Number."
- Tap on "Country Code."
- Enter the 10 digit country code for your country.
- Enter the 10 digit phone number for your phone.
- Tap on "Verify."
- If the number is valid, it will show as "OK." If it's not, it will show as "Invalid."
- Tap on "Resend."
3. Resend using a valid 10 digit number
The steps to Resend an SMS using a valid 10 digit number are as follows:
- Dial your 10 digit number from your mobile phone.
- Enter the resend code.
- Confirm the resend.
- Receive a new SMS message with the resend code.
- Enter the resend code and confirm.
4. Try again later
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap on the Menu button
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Account
- Select the Profile you want to fix and tap on the three lines in the bottom left corner
- Select Edit
- Under "Number format", tap on "10 digits"
- Type in a valid 10 digit number and tap on Save
- Tap on Try again later and your profile should be fixed