This error code occurs when we can't set up the sim card associated with that iccid number. It could happen for a number of reasons, including: the sim card is no longer active, the sim card is not compatible with the device, or the sim card is already in use.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code: vs_ms-s2
- we can't set up the sim card associated with that iccid number. please try a different sim card.
1. Check the ICCID number to make sure it is entered correctly
-If the ICCID number is not entered correctly, the device will not be able to connect to the network or make calls. -To check the ICCID number, go to Settings > Wireless and Networks > Cellular Networks > Preferred network type and tap on the icon for the network type you are using (3G, 4G, etc.). -If the ICCID number is entered correctly, the number will appear in the Preferred network type section. -Next, tap on the name of the network and then tap on the Details button. -On the Details page, under the ICCID number section, you will see a Status field that will say Connected or not connected. If the ICCID number is entered correctly, the Status field will say Connected.
2. Try a different SIM card
The steps to try a different SIM card in order to fix we can't set up the sim card associated with that iccid number would include:
- Checking to see if the original SIM card is still working. If it is, then you can try to use it in the new phone. If the original SIM card is no longer working, then you will need to get a new one.
- Checking to see if the new SIM card is compatible with the phone.
- Turning on the phone and inserting the new SIM card.
- If the phone is not reset to its original factory settings, then you may need to do a factory reset.
3. Contact your carrier to troubleshoot the issue
-First, make sure that the phone is turned on and connected to a Wi-Fi network. -Next, open the Settings app and tap on Cellular. -On the Cellular screen, tap on the Menu button and select Settings. -In the Settings menu, tap on the More button and select SIM cards. -On the SIM cards screen, tap on the card you want to troubleshoot and then tap on the Problem button. -On the Problem screen, you'll see a list of possible issues that could be causing the problem. -To fix the issue, select the correct option and then tap on the Fix button. -After the issue is fixed, tap on the Back button and then tap on the Save button.