F9E1 is an error code that indicates that the washer is not draining properly. This can be caused by a clogged drain, a faulty drain pump, or a problem with the washing machine's pressure switch.
People like you are also looking for:
- maytag f9e1 error code
- maytag error code f9 e1
- f9e1 maytag washer
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Unplug the washer for 1 minute from the electrical outlet.
- 2.Plug the washer back in and attempt to restart the cycle.
- 3.If the washer still does not start, check to ensure that there is power to the outlet by plugging in another appliance.
- 4.If there is power to the outlet, unplug the washer again and open the lid. Close the lid firmly and try to restart the cycle.
- 5.If the washer still does not start, check the lid switch to ensure that it is not damaged or stuck in the open position.
- 6.If the lid switch is not the problem, check the door lock to ensure that it is not damaged or stuck in the locked position.
- 7.If the door lock is not the problem, check the control panel to ensure that all of the buttons are properly seated.
- 8.If the buttons on the control panel are not the problem, check the wiring harnesses to ensure that they are not damaged or loose.
- 9.If the wiring harnesses are not the problem, check the main control board to ensure that it is not damaged or loose.
- 10.If the main control board is not the