The Maytag Bravos washer F51 error code indicates that the washer is unable to spin. This error code can be caused by a variety of factors, including a faulty lid switch, a problem with the washer's drive belt, or a problem with the washer's motor. If the washer is unable to spin, it will be unable to wash the clothes properly. This error code should be fixed as soon as possible to ensure that the washer is able to function properly.
Other common searches for this error include:
- maytag bravos xl washer error code f51
- maytag bravos washer f51 error code
1. Unplug the washer for 30 seconds and then plug it back in
1.Turn off the water supply to the washer. 2.Remove the water inlet hose. 3.Remove the water outlet hose. 4.Remove the front panel. 5.Remove the drain hose. 6.Remove the motor assembly. 7.Remove the control board. 8.Remove the wiring harness. 9.Remove the motor. 10.Replace the motor assembly. 11.Replace the control board. 12.Install the wiring harness. 13.Install the front panel. 14.Install the drain hose. 15.Install the water inlet hose. 16.Install the water outlet hose. 17.Install the washer.
2. If the washer is overloaded, remove some of the clothes
If the washer is overloaded, remove some of the clothes in order to fix maytag bravos washer f51 error code.
3. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not kinked or blocked
- Open the front cover of the machine by pressing down on the handle on the front and pulling up.
- Look for any signs of water or mold on the drain hose. If there is any water or mold on the hose, remove it using a vacuum cleaner.
- If the drain hose is kinked or blocked, use a pipe cleaner to clear the obstruction.
- Reattach the drain hose to the machine and press the handle back in place.
- Close the front cover of the machine and test the machine by filling it with water and pressing the start button.
4. Clean the drain pump filter
- Open the front cover of the washer.
- Remove the drain pump filter.
- Clean the filter with a brush or a spray cleaner.
- Reinstall the drain pump filter.
5. Check for objects stuck in the washer
- Remove all clothes and any objects from the washer.
- Open the washer lid and check for objects that are stuck in the spinning drum. If there are any objects, remove them using a plunger.
- Close the lid of the washer and check for any remaining objects that may be stuck in the spinning drum.
- Reconnect the water supply and check for any remaining objects that may be stuck in the spinning drum.
- Spin the drum of the washer and check for any objects that are stuck in the spinning wheel.
- If there are any objects that are still stuck in the washer, call a professional to fix the machine.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Call a technician.