Fate Grand Order is a Japanese mobile game that is based on the Fate/stay night visual novel game. The game is a free-to-play role-playing game where players take on the role of Masters and Servants in order to defeat the other team. The game features a turn-based combat system where players can choose to attack, defend, or use special abilities.
Error code 99 is a server error that can happen for a number of reasons. The most common reason is that the game's servers are overloaded and cannot handle the number of players that are trying to connect. This can happen during major events or updates when there are a lot of players trying to play the game at the same time. Other reasons for this error code include maintenance on the game's servers, or a problem with the player's internet connection.
You are here because you have a question about:
- fate grand order error code 99
- fate grand order error 99
1. Check your internet connection and try again
-First, open the internet browser on your device and try to access the game again -If you are still getting the error, try to check if your device is connected to the internet by using a different device or by checking if your ISP is providing a good service -If you are still getting the error, try to reset your device by going to Settings -> Device -> Reset and selecting Reset All Settings
2. Restart the game and try again
-Launch the game and sign in -From the main menu, select "Restart Game" -Select "Yes, restart the game" -Select "Retry a game" -Select "Fate Grand Order" and wait for the game to restart -Once the game has restarted, select "Fate Grand Order" and wait for the loading screen to disappear -Select "Play again" and wait for the game to load again
3. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and try again
- Open your browser and navigate to the page you were trying to access when you received the error.
- In the address bar, type "about:cache" and press Enter.
- Click the "Clear Cache" button.
- Click the "Clear Cookies" button.
- Try to access the page again.
4. Try accessing the game from a different browser
- Open up a new browser window and type " fategrandorder.com " into the address bar.
- Click on the "Fate Grand Order" link that appears on the page.
- If you are having trouble logging in, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link that appears on the page.
- Type in your login information and click on the "Log In" button.
- If the game still fails to load, try accessing the game from a different device. For example, if you are having trouble loading the game on your computer, try loading it on your phone.
5. Contact customer support
-Navigate to the "Contact Us" page on the Fate Grand Order website -Select "Contact Us" from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen -Enter your account name and email address in the "Name" and "Email" fields, respectively -Select the issue you are experiencing from the list on the right-hand side of the screen -Click "Next" -Answer the questions asked on the "Contact Us" form -Click "Send Contact Form" -Wait for a response from Fate Grand Order customer support