Genshin Impact Error Code 4206 is usually caused by a corrupted game file or a problem with your internet connection. If you are getting this error code, it is recommended that you restart your game and try again. If the problem persists, you may need to delete your game data and reinstall the game.
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Check the status of your internet connection by going to the "Network and Sharing Center" in Windows 10, and then clicking on the "Status" link in the "View network connections" section.
- If your internet connection is not working, try to restart your computer.
- If your internet connection is still not working, try to check your internet connection settings by going to "Network and Sharing Center" and then clicking on the "Change adapter settings" link under the "Network connections" category.
- If your internet connection is still not working, try to connect to the internet using a different device.
2. Restart the game and try again
- Go to the game's main menu.
- Select "Pause Game" and then "Resume Game"
- Delete the "genshinimpact" folder inside the "My Documents/Kalypso Media/Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder.
- Restart the game.
3. Update the game to the latest version
- Go to the game's main menu
- Select "Settings"
- Select "System"
- Select "Update Version"
- Enter the game's update version number (e.g. "1.02")
- Press "Update"
- If the update succeeds, the game will restart
- If the update fails, the game will display a message indicating the error code and a suggested solution
4. Re-install the game
- Press the "Windows" key and type "regedit".
- Press the "Enter" key to open the registry editor.
- Navigate to the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" folder.
- Locate the "SECURITY" folder and open it.
- Double-click on the "GAMEDLL" key and enter the following values: "Genshin impact" "Error code" "4206"
- Click on the "OK" button to save the changes.
- Restart your computer.
5. Contact customer support
- Open the "Genshin" app and click on the "Help" button in the top-right corner.
- In the "Help" window, click on the "Contact Us" button.
- On the "Contact Us" window, enter your contact information and click on the "Send" button.
- A new window will open, in which you will be able to send a message to customer support.
- In the message, describe the problem that you are experiencing and provide any additional information that may help us to solve it.
- Be sure to include your contact information, the version of the "Genshin" app that you are using, and the error code that you are experiencing.
- If you are experiencing a technical issue with the "Genshin" app, please also include your device's serial number and the operating system version.