When you place an order with Instacart, you're trusting that the company will send someone to pick up and deliver your groceries in a timely manner. However, there have been reports of Instacart shoppers scamming customers by either not showing up to their scheduled pickup time, or by not delivering all of the items that were ordered. This has resulted in some customers being charged for items they never received.
There are a few reasons why this error code may happen:
The customer's order was never placed with Instacart.
The customer's order was placed, but the shopper never picked it up.
The shopper picked up the order, but didn't deliver all of the items.
The shopper delivered the order, but some of the items were missing or damaged.
The customer never received the order because the shopper never delivered it.
If you've been charged for an order that you never received, or if you received an order that was missing items, you can contact Instacart customer service to file a claim.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 1369a
- 1369a error code
- instacart scam
1. Contact Instacart customer service to report the scam
- Go to instacart.com and sign in
- Click on "My Account" in the upper-left corner
- On the My Account page, click on "Contact Us" in the upper-right corner
- Enter your contact information and click on "Submit"
- You will be prompted to provide additional information regarding your issue
- Instacart will review your information and will contact you to resolve your issue
- If you have any questions, you can contact Instacart customer service at 1-877-818-2427
2. Do not provide personal information or payment information to anyone claiming to be from Instacart
In order to protect yourself from Instacart scams, do not provide personal information or payment information to anyone claiming to be from Instacart. Instead, contact Instacart customer service at 1-866-722-2623 to report the scam.
3. If you receive a suspicious email, do not open it and report it to Instacart
If you receive a suspicious email, do not open it and report it to Instacart in order to fix instacart scam. Instead, please follow these steps:
- Immediately report the email to Instacart.
- If you have any additional information about the email, please share it with us.
- Stay calm and avoid responding to any emails or phone calls from anyone asking for personal information or money.
- If you have received a suspicious email from someone you know, please warn them about the scam and encourage them to report it to Instacart.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Be wary of any unsolicited phone calls or text messages purporting to be from Instacart.
- Keep your personal information and payment information safe and secure.
- Report any suspicious activity to the authorities.