The LogMeIn Error Code Throttled happens when a user tries to connect to a LogMeIn account too many times in a short period of time. This can happen if a user is trying to login from multiple devices or if they are trying to login with the wrong credentials too many times. The Error Code Throttled can also happen if a user's account has been locked out by an administrator.
1. Restart the LogMeIn service
- Log into the LogMeIn account you are using.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Under the Services tab, click on the LogMeIn icon.
- Click on the Restart button next to the LogMeIn service name.
- If the LogMeIn service is not running, it will start up and you will be prompted to login. If the service is already running, you will be prompted to restart it.
- After the service has restarted, you will be prompted to login again.
- If the problem persists, please contact LogMeIn customer support.
2. Update LogMeIn
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Click on Settings
- Under General, click on Update
- On the Update Options page, click on the check box next to the version of LogMeIn you are using
- Click on the Download Files button 7.Wait for the update to finish downloading
- Click on the Open Files button
- Double-click on the LogMeIn.exe file to start the update
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Finish button
- Restart your computer if prompted
3. Check for updates to your LogMeIn account
To check for updates to your LogMeIn account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account.
- Select the Help menu and select Check for Updates.
- If there are any updates available, you will be prompted to install them. 4.Once the updates are installed, you will be able to log back in and continue using your account.
4. Reset your LogMeIn account
- Login to your account and click on the "Reset Account" link in the top left corner
- Enter your account credentials and click on the "Reset Account" button
- A confirmation page will appear, click on the "Reset Account" button to continue
- A new page will appear, confirming that the reset process has been completed. Click on the "Log In" button to return to your account
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check for updates to your computer's operating system
- Check for updates to your computer's drivers
- Check for updates to other software on your computer
- Disable any security software on your computer
- Temporarily disable any firewall on your computer