Lowes error code 500 is a general error code that can mean many things. It is usually caused by a server issue or a problem with the website itself. Sometimes it can be caused by a browser extension or plugin.
1. Check the internet connection and try again
- Open the internet browser on your computer.
- Type in the address of the Lowes website that you were trying to reach.
- If you are connected to the internet, the website should load. If not, you may need to try again later.
- If you are still having trouble connecting to the Lowes website, try one of the other available internet browsers.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact Lowes customer service.
2. Try another browser
- If you are using a desktop or laptop computer, open the browser and type "chrome://settings/advanced" into the address bar.
- Click on the "Under the Hood" button.
- On the "Advanced" tab, select the "Browsing Options" button.
- On the "Browsing Options" page, click on the "Advanced" button.
- On the "Advanced" tab, select the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Click on the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Click on the "Finish" button.
- Firefox will open and ask you to confirm your decision. Click on the "Finish" button.
3. Restart the computer
- Shut down the computer
- Remove the battery and/or unplug the power cord
- Hold down the power button for 10 seconds to restart the computer
- After the computer has restarted, insert the battery and/or plug in the power cord
4. Check for updates
- Launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Type "chrome://settings" in the address bar and press Enter.
- In the "Settings" window, click on the "Update" button.
- In the "Update Chrome" window, click on the "Check for updates" button.
- If there are any updates available, they will be downloaded and installed. Click on the "Close" button to finish the update process.
- If there are no updates available, chrome will report the error code "500". This indicates that there is a problem with the Chrome installation and you will need to fix it.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Contact customer support