The Nintendo eShop error code 2811 is caused by a problem with the user's Nintendo account. This can happen if the user's account is not properly linked to their Nintendo Switch console, or if there is an issue with the account's payment method. This error code can also occur if the user does not have enough funds in their account to make a purchase.
You are here because you have a question about:
- nintendo error code 2811
- nintendo eshop error code 2811
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Check your internet connection by clicking on "Settings" on the home screen of your Nintendo Switch console.
- If you are connected to the internet, try to purchase a game or application from the Nintendo eShop.
- If you are still experiencing issues, try to reset your Nintendo Switch console by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds until the console powers off.
- If you still experience issues, please contact customer service.
2. Try again later
- From the HOME screen, press the Y button to open the SELECT button.
- Press the A button to select "Settings."
- Select "System Settings" from the menu.
- Select "E-Reader" from the left column.
- Select "Try again later" from the right column.
- Press the A button to confirm your choice.
3. Contact Nintendo customer service
- Choose the "Contact Us" link on the Nintendo website.
- Enter your Nintendo account email address and password.
- Click "Continue."
- Select "Customer Service" from the menu on the left.
- Select "General Questions."
- Type in your issue and click "Submit."
- A Nintendo representative will contact you to help resolve your issue.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Reset your router
- Delete your Nintendo account and start over
- Use a different credit card
- Use a different payment method
- Try a different Nintendo eShop