Nintendo Wii error code 51330
What is ‘Wii error code 51330’ in Nintendo?
Wii error code 51330 usually occurs when an incorrect security key has been entered. It may also occur when the security pass has been entered incorrectly. Error codes 51331 and 51332 also refer to the same error.
How can you fix ‘Wii error code 51330’?
Some of the solutions to this error include:
- Connecting to the access point
- Checking your modem router
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Connect to the access point
“Wii error code 51330” could be caused by incorrect password or Security Setting. Make sure you write the correct password while using the correct Security Setting.
- At the main menu, select the “Wii” button using the Wii Remote.
- Select Wii Settings ==> Wii System Settings 1==> Wii System Settings 2 ==> Internet ==>Connection Settings ==> Connection: None.
- Press the Wireless Connection, then press Search for an Access Point, select a network and then press OK. Enter password if needed.
NOTE: Enter the correct password.
- After pressing OK three times to confirm, an Internet connection test will be requested please confirm by pressing “Yes.”
If the connection test was not successful, the error will appear. Before entering the password, press Change Security Setting, and select WPA2 – PSK (AES). Try to connect again.Last Updated on
Solution 2. Check your modem router
“Wii error code 51330” may also be caused by your modem router. Make sure your Wii could receive a strong WiFi bandwidth from your modem router. Also, you may want to do a power cycle on both devices to refresh the connection.
To power cycle, turn off both devices and unplug it from the power source for at least three minutes before turning them back on.
Last Updated on