This error code indicates that there is a problem with the Pandora servers. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including maintenance or technical difficulties. If you see this error code, it is recommended that you try again later.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code 3005 pandora
- pandora-support@pandora com error code 3007
1. Check your internet connection
- Open a web browser and type "www.google.com"
- In the results page, click on the "Search" button
- In the "Search Results" page, click on the "Wells Fargo" link
- On the "Wells Fargo" page, click on the "Help" button
- In the "Help" window, click on the "Connection" tab
- In the "Connection" window, click on the "Quality" button
- In the "Quality" window, click on the "Check" button
- In the "Check" window, click on the "OK" button
- If the "OK" window says that the connection is good, then you can close the "Check" window
- If the "OK" window says that the connection is not good, then you will need to fix the problem with your internet connection
2. Try restarting the app
- Navigate to the Pandora app on your phone and open it.
- Select the "Settings" button on the app's main screen.
- Select "General" from the list of options on the left-hand side of the Settings screen.
- Select the "Reset" button next to the "Application" field.
- Select "Restart" from the list of options that appears after clicking on the "Reset" button.
- After your phone has restarted, select "Pandora" from the list of apps that appears on the main screen.
- If the "Pandora" app appears in the list of apps, it means that it has successfully restarted. If it does not appear in the list of apps, then it means that the app has failed to restart and is therefore not working properly. In this case, it is likely that there is something wrong with the app installation on your phone or with the Pandora account that you are using. In either case, you will need to remove the app from your phone and reinstall it.
3. Check for updates
- In the Pandora app, tap on the three lines in the top left corner.
- Tap on "Settings."
- Tap on "General."
- Tap on "Software Update."
- Tap on "Check for Updates."
- If there are any updates available, they will be displayed. Tap on the update that you want to install.
- If you have an active subscription, the update will be downloaded and installed. If you do not have an active subscription, the update will be downloaded but will not be installed.
4. Clear your cache
- Open the Google Chrome browser and click on the "Menu" button located at the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select "Settings" from the menu that appears.
- Under "Advanced", click on the "Clear browsing data" button.
- In the "Clear browsing data" dialog box, click on the "Clear cache" button.
- Click on the "Clear cookies and data" button.
- Click on the "Reset" button.
- Click on the "Close" button.
5. Reset your internet router
- First, power off your router by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
- Next, remove the cover of your router.
- On the back of the router, locate the reset button.
- Push and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds.
- Release the reset button and your router will power on.
- Once your router has powered on, navigate to the main menu.
- Select the option to "reset your router."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your router.
- Once your router has been reset, please try reconnecting to Pandora-support@pandora com.
6. Contact customer support
- Navigate to the pandora-support website and click on the “Contact Us” link at the top of the page.
- In the “Contact Us” form, type in your issue and provide as much information as possible.
- If you are experiencing an error code, provide the code and the corresponding description.
- In the “Message” field, provide your contact information, including your email address and telephone number.
- If you are experiencing a technical issue, please include as much information as possible, including your device’s model number, operating system, and browser.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for a response, and please provide your contact information if there is a delay in getting a response.