Roku.com support code 014 is an error code that indicates that the Roku device is not able to connect to the internet. This can happen for a number of reasons, including:
-The Roku device is not connected to the router.
-There is an issue with the router's connection to the internet.
-There is an issue with the Roku device's connection to the router.
-There is an issue with the Roku device's firmware.
If you are seeing this error code, it is recommended that you try restarting your Roku device and your router. If that does not resolve the issue, you may need to contact your internet service provider or Roku customer support for further assistance.
You are here because you have a question about:
- tcl roku tv error code 014
- roku.com support code 014
1. Restart your Roku device
There is not one specific way to restart your Roku device in order to fix roku.com support code 014, as the steps that you need to take may vary depending on your specific device and operating system. However, generally speaking, you will need to either press the power button on your Roku device or restart your computer. Once you have restarted your device or computer, you will need to try logging in to roku.com again.
2. Check your internet connection
- Open the internet browser on your device.
- Type in "roku.com" into the address bar.
- Click on the "Status" link in the upper-left corner of the page.
- If the "Connection Status" says "Connected," then your internet connection is working. If it says "Not Connected," then your internet connection is not working.
- Try connecting to roku.com again. If the problem still persists, then you'll need to call Roku support.
3. Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network
- Open the Roku app on your device.
- Select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the network you wish to connect to.
- Enter the network's password if prompted.
- Select Connect.
- If the connection is successful, the Roku app will display a message indicating so.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check for Roku updates
- Contact Roku customer support