The abc com roku feedback error code is a result of the Roku device not being able to connect to the ABC server. This can be caused by a number of things, including a poor internet connection, an outdated Roku firmware, or an incorrect ABC server address.
Other common searches for this error include:
- foxnow error code 403
- abc com roku feedback
1. Restart your Roku device and abc.com
- On your Roku device, go to Settings.
- Under System, select Restart.
- Select Yes to restart your Roku.
- After your Roku restarts, select abc.com.
- If prompted, enter your user name and password.
- You should now be able to view abc.com.
2. Check your internet connection
- Open your web browser and type "www.speedtest.net"
- Click on the "Start Test" button and wait for the test to finish.
- Once the test is complete, click on the "Results" tab to view your results.
- Look for the "Ping" column and note the number that is displayed in milliseconds.
- Compare this number to the "Ping" number that is displayed on your router.
- If the numbers in the "Ping" column are different, then your internet connection may be causing issues with your ABC TV Roku.
- To fix the issue, you will need to either upgrade your internet connection or configure your router to use a higher bandwidth.
3. Clear your cookies and cache
- On your device, open the Settings app.
- Under General, find the section for Cookies and Cache.
- Tap Clear Cookies and Cache.
- If you’re prompted to confirm your decision, tap Clear Cookies and Cache.
- If you have any questions, consult thedevice’s manual.
4. Update your browser
- Open your browser and navigate to the "Settings" menu.
- Click on "Advanced" in the "Settings" menu.
- On the "Advanced" page, click on "Browser Updates".
- In the "Browser Updates" page, click on the "Check for updates" button.
- If there are any updates available, your browser will download and install them.
- Once the updates are installed, your browser will restart.
- When your browser has restarted, click on the "Browser Updates" button again.
- In the "Browser Updates" page, click on the "Update" button.
- Your browser will update and then restart.
- When your browser has restarted, you will be prompted to login again.
- Enter your login information and click on the "Login" button.
- Your browser will reload and you will be able to use it normally.
5. Contact abc.com customer support
- To start, open the abc.com website on your device.
- In the upper-left corner of the screen, click the "Help" button.
- On the Help page, under "Contact Us," click "Contact Us by Email."
- Enter your email address in the "Email Address" field.
- In the "Subject" field, type "Feedback on ABC.com Roku."
- Click the "Send Email" button.
- Wait for a response from ABC.com customer support.