What is 'PS4 error CE 33987-0'?
"PS4 error CE 33987-0" is an error that may mean that there is an internet connection test error.
How can you fix 'PS4 error CE 33987-0'?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Checking your Home network setting
- Changing the router setting for wifi
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Check your Home Network Setting
“PS4 error CE 33987-0” may be caused by your internet service provider (ISP) or your Home network setting. To verify it, see instructions below.
- Shut off the PS4 console including the modem router. Remove both devices from the outlet. Then plug and turn it on after a minute. It may fix the connection problem fixing “PS4 error CE 33987-0.”
- Bypass any router or switch and connect directly to the modem router.
- Make sure no one in your network is using a high amount of bandwidth.
- When using WiFi, put the PlayStation 4 where WiFi signal is high or use a cable connection.
- Using the computer or phone browser open speedtest.net, see if your internet speed it normal. If not call your internet service provider.
- Configure your router for your PS4 network setting using the video below.
Configure PS4 Network Setting
2. A Potential
Solution 2. Change router setting for WiFi connection “PS4 error CE 33987-0” may also occur when WiFi module is not compatible with the router bandwidth. To fix the problem, change the modem router WiFi configuration by changing the Wireless Mode and Wireless Channel. To access your router look in the web the default username and password of your router model. However, if the router is bundled with your internet connection, call your internet service provider to assist you with how to access the router. https://youtu.be/7at0RgpvQA8Restart your PlayStation 4 and the modem to apply the changes. If the problem still arises you may want to request a new modem from your internet service provider.