PS4 error CE 33987-0
What is ‘PS4 error CE 33987-0’?
“PS4 error CE 33987-0” is an error that may mean that there is an internet connection test error.
How can you fix ‘PS4 error CE 33987-0’?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Checking your Home network setting
- Changing the router setting for wifi
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Check your Home Network Setting
“PS4 error CE 33987-0” may be caused by your internet service provider (ISP) or your Home network setting. To verify it, see instructions below.
- Shut off the PS4 console including the modem router. Remove both devices from the outlet. Then plug and turn it on after a minute. It may fix the connection problem fixing “PS4 error CE 33987-0.”
- Bypass any router or switch and connect directly to the modem router.
- Make sure no one in your network is using a high amount of bandwidth.
- When using WiFi, put the PlayStation 4 where WiFi signal is high or use a cable connection.
- Using the computer or phone browser open speedtest.net, see if your internet speed it normal. If not call your internet service provider.
- Configure your router for your PS4 network setting using the video below.
Configure PS4 Network SettingLast Updated on
Restart your PlayStation 4 and the modem to apply the changes. If the problem still arises you may want to request a new modem from your internet service provider.Last Updated on