The error code 3-0x00030081 is an error that can occur when the game tries to connect to the Ubisoft servers. The error can be caused by a number of issues, including a failing network connection or a missing Ubisoft account. If the error persists, it may be necessary to restart the game or restore your system to a previous state.
1. Check for updates and install them
- Firstly, open the start menu and search for ‘updates’.
- Then, open the Windows Updates settings and check for any new updates that may be available.
- Once the updates have been found, install them and restart your computer.
- After the restart, open Rainbow Six Siege and check if the error code 3-0x00030081 has been fixed.
2. Verify game settings and try different settings
- First, open the Ubisoft Support website and log in with your Ubisoft account.
- Next, click on the "Games" tab and select "Rainbow Six Siege" from the list of games.
- Then, click on the "Game Settings" tab and verify the game settings.
- If the game settings are not correct, try different settings in order to fix the error code 3-0x00030081.
- Finally, if the error persists, contact Ubisoft Support for further assistance.
3. Clear game data and reinstall the game
- Go to the settings menu on your device
- Tap on the "Apps" or "Applications" option
- Find the game you want to reset in the list of installed apps
- Tap on the game to select it, then tap on the "Clear Data" or "Clear Storage" button
- Confirm that you want to reset the game data
- Reinstall the game from the app store or other source
Some users might also have success with:
- Repair or replace game files