What is Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x00001000?
Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x00001000 is an error that usually occurs due to internet connection issues or the inability to update the servers automatically.
How can you fix Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x00001000?
Some of the solutions to this error include checking for game maintenance and checking your network settings.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Check for Game Maintenance
The Rainbow Six Siege could be undergoing maintenance which results in error code 3-0x00001000. Check for server maintenance by going to their official Facebook account. If they are under maintenance, please wait. In addition, update your Rainbow Six Siege after the maintenance.
If the server is and the error still exists, please see below.
2. Check your network settings
Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x00001000 may also be caused by your network settings or your current internet speed.
- Reset Home network hardware including your computer.
Turn off and unplug your modem router and computer for at least three minutes to refresh the connection.
- Check speedtest.net for your internet speed. If speed is too low, call your internet service provider.
- Temporarily disable your anti-virus, firewall, proxy server, and parental control software.
- Temporarily move your host file to any folder. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, right-click Hosts file then select cut, and then paste it anywhere you could easily locate it such as the desktop folder.