The error code 6-0x000010000 is a general error code that indicates a problem with the game files. This error can occur for a variety of reasons, including corrupt or missing game files, an incompatible game version, or a problem with the game's installation. This error can usually be fixed by verifying the game files, updating the game, or reinstalling the game.
People like you are also looking for:
- rainbow six siege error code 6-0x000010000
- rainbow six siege error code 6 0x
1. Restart your computer and try again
- Hold down the "Ctrl" key and press "F5" to restart your computer in Safe Mode
- Try to fix the problem again
- If the problem still occurs, try to reinstall Rainbow Six Siege
- If the problem still occurs, contact Ubisoft Support
2. Update your graphics drivers
- Open Device Manager by pressing the "Windows key + R" keys together, and typing "devmgmt.msc" into the Run dialog box.
- In the Device Manager window, double-click the graphics adapter.
- Under the Display adapters section, click the Update Driver button.
- If the Update Driver dialog box appears, click the Browse my computer for driver software button.
- In the Update Driver dialog box, browse to the location of the latest graphics driver for your computer, and click the Update button.
- If the Update Driver dialog box does not appear, click the Update Driver button and then the Search for updated drivers button.
- In the Search for updated drivers dialog box, type "graphics" and then click the Search button.
- After the driver is found, click the Update button.
- If the Update Driver dialog box appears, click the Install button.
- After the driver is installed, click the Close button.
3. Verify your game files
- Launch the game and sign in.
- Go to the "My Games" tab and select your game.
- Click on the "File" button and select "Check for Updates."
- If there are any updates, click on the "Install" button.
- Once the updates are installed, click on the "Play" button.
- If the error code returns, try the following solutions: a. If the error is still occurring, try reinstalling the game. b. If the error occurs only when launching the game, try resetting your computer. c. If the error occurs after playing for a while, try restarting your computer and signing out of the game.
- If none of the solutions work, try contacting support.
4. Disable any antivirus or firewall software
- Access the "Windows Defender" icon in the "System Tray"
- Click on the "Disable" button next to the desired software
- Click on the "Yes" button to confirm the disablement
- Restart your computer to apply the changes
5. Run the game as an administrator
- Open the game's shortcut on your desktop.
- If the game is not installed, click the "Install" button.
- Click the "Run as administrator" button.
- Click the "OK" button.
- The game will start and you will be prompted to enter your administrator password.
- Click the "OK" button.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Try playing the game on another computer.
- Contact Ubisoft customer support.