When you see the error code "rlp: 999" it means that you have been disconnected from the game server. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but most often it is caused by either your internet connection being too unstable or by the game server being down.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- spectrum error code rlp-999
- rlp 999
1. Restart your computer
- Shut down your computer
- Unplug all cords from your computer
- Hold down the power button for 10 seconds
- Plug in your power cord
- Turn on your computer
- If prompted to do so, enter your administrator password
- Select your language and click on the OK button
- Select the restart your computer button
- If prompted, click on the restart now button
- Your computer will restart
2. Update your drivers
- Right-click on the device that you want to update and select Update Driver Software…
- Browse to the location of the latest driver software package and select it.
- Click Next
- Click on the Browse button and select the location of the driver files.
- Click on the Read button to start the driver installation process.
- When the installation is complete, click on the Finish button.
- Restart your computer.
3. Try another browser
Open a new browser window and type "chrome://extensions" into the address bar. Click on the "Load Unpacked Extension" button on the right. Look for the "RLP 999" extension and click the "Disable" button. Restart your browser.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check for malware
- Check your internet connection
- Disable any ad blockers
- Clear your cache and cookies