Shark Robot Error 2 is caused by a problem with the Shark Robot's communication with the controller. This can be caused by a number of things, including a bad connection between the controller and the robot, a problem with the controller itself, or a problem with the Shark Robot's software.
You are here because you have a question about:
- shark iq error code 2
- shark robot error 2
1. Check all connections and make sure they are secure
- In your web browser, open a command prompt.
- Change to the directory where you installed Shark Robot.
- Type "shark robot check connections" to check all connections.
- If you see any errors, fix them by following the instructions in the error message.
- If all connections are secure, type "shark robot OK."
2. Check the power source and make sure it is turned on and working properly
If the power is off, first check to see if the power cord is properly plugged into the wall. If the power cord is plugged in, then the power is off. If the power is off, then check to see if the power button on the shark robot is turned on. If the power button is turned on, then the power is on. If the power is on, then check to see if the power cord is plugged into the shark robot. If the power cord is plugged into the shark robot, then the shark robot is not receiving power from the power outlet. If the power cord is not plugged into the shark robot, then the power cord is defective and needs to be replaced.
3. Check the batteries and make sure they are charged
- Make sure the shark robot is plugged into an outlet and has a charged battery
- Press and hold the shark robot's power button for 3 seconds
- Release the power button and wait for the robot to power off
- Check the shark robot's battery level by pressing the power button and selecting "Battery Level"
- If the battery is not charged, charge the battery using the charger that came with the robot
- If the battery is still not charged, replace the battery
4. Check for loose wires and reconnect them if necessary
- Check for loose wires by visually inspecting the wires and connectors for signs of damage. If any wires are visibly loose, replace them with new ones.
- Reconnect the wires if necessary by following the diagram below. Make sure to connect the black wire to the black wire and the red wire to the red wire.
- Reinstall the shark robot error 2 device and test it to see if the error has been fixed.
5. Try resetting the robot by turning it off and then back on again
The steps to try resetting the robot by turning it off and then back on again in order to fix shark robot error 2 are as follows:
- Turn off the robot by pressing the power button.
- Wait 10 seconds and then turn on the robot by pressing the power button.
- If the robot still does not work, please try the following steps: a. Reset the robot by pressing and holding down the reset button for 5 seconds. b. Wait 10 seconds and then turn off the robot by pressing the power button. c. Reinstall the battery by opening the battery cover and replacing the battery. If the robot still does not work, please contact the customer service for further assistance.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Contact the manufacturer for assistance.