Something happened on our end is a generic error code that can be caused by a variety of things. In this case, the error code is 0x87e10bc6, which indicates that there was a problem with the way the request was processed. This could be due to a number of factors, including a corrupt or outdated file, a problem with the server, or a network issue.
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Open up your internet browser and type in "cmd" (without the quotes)
- In the resulting window, type in "ipconfig /all"
- If there are any errors, they will appear in this output. Look for a line that says "IPv4 Address."
- If there is an address listed, go to that address and double-click on the "Default Gateway" entry.
- If the gateway is correct, the next step is to check the IP address of your computer. To do this, open up "cmd" again and type in "ipconfig /all"
- Look for a line that says "Default Gateway." If it's the same as the address listed in step 3, your internet connection is working fine. If it's not, go to the next step.
- Next, try reconnecting to the internet by going to your router's settings and choosing the "Connect" button. If that doesn't work, try restarting your computer and your router.
2. Try restarting your computer
Firstly, you need to open up the start menu and search for "cmd". Once you've found it, right-click on it and select "run as administrator". In the command prompt window, type "reboot". If the computer reboots successfully, then you can move on to the next step. If the computer fails to reboot, then you'll need to take further action. If the computer fails to reboot, then you'll need to take further action. If the computer is running Windows 8 or 10, then you'll need to open the "Windows Defender" app. Click on the "More" button, and then click on "Troubleshoot problems". In the "Troubleshoot problems" window, click on "Advanced options". In the "Advanced options" window, click on "Startup settings". In the "Startup settings" window, click on "Restart". In the "Restart" window, select "repair your computer".
3. Check for updates to your operating system and applications
- Check for updates on your computer.
- If there are any available, install them.
- If there are any problems with the updates, try to fix them.
- If the updates still don’t work, try to reinstall your operating system.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Try using a different browser
- Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies
- Try accessing the site from a different device or location
- Contact the site's administrator or customer support for further assistance