The Wyze Error Code 68 is an error that can occur when the Wyze Cam is unable to connect to the Wyze servers. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as if the Wyze servers are down, or if there is an issue with the Wyze Cam's internet connection. If you are seeing this error, it is recommended that you check the Wyze status page to see if there are any known issues, and then try again later.
1. Update the Wyze app
- Go to the Wyze app store on your phone and open the Wyze App.
- Tap on the Update button in the top right corner of the app.
- Tap on the Select Update Version option.
- Select the latest version of the Wyze app.
- Tap on the Update button.
- The Wyze app will start to update and the process may take a few minutes.
- Once the update is complete, the Wyze app will restart and the new update will be available.
2. Check for updates for your Wyze device
To Check for updates for your Wyze device:
- From the Wyze app, tap on the Settings button.
- Under the Device section, tap on the Check for Updates button.
- The Wyze app will now check for available updates and display any that are available.
- If there are any updates available, the Wyze app will prompt you to install them. Tap on the Install button to do so.
- Once the updates have been installed, the Wyze app will prompt you to restart your device. Tap on the Restart button to do so.
3. Restart your Wyze device
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to power down the device
- Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds to reset the device
- Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to power up the device
- Enter the wyze password to start the device
- Press and hold the home button to go to the main menu
- Select the "Settings" option
- Select "Restart"
- Select "Yes" to restart the device
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Restart the Wyze app
- Uninstall and reinstall the Wyze app
- Contact Wyze Support