Xbox One error code 107
What is ‘Xbox One error code 107’?
“Xbox One error code 107” is an error that may occur when having multiplayer. It may occur throughout the game even if the players update the permissions.
How can you fix ‘Xbox One error code 107’?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Changing the NAT settings
- Checking for a system update
- Checking your internet connection
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Change the NAT setting
“Xbox One error code 107” may occur when the Xbox One Network Address Translation (NAT) type is set to strict. It may also occur if the NAT is not compatible with the other players. Please check your NAT type settings, and set it to Open.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Press on Network.
- Press on Test multiplayer connection.
- Repeat step 3, until the NAT type changes to Open.
Solution 2. Check for a system update
“Xbox One error code 107” may also be caused by an outdated console. Check for an Xbox One system update.
- Go to Settings >> All Settings >> System >> Console info & updates.
- Select Update console.
- Wait until the process is finished.
Solution 3. Check your internet connection
“Xbox One error code 107” may also be caused by the Xbox Live Server or your internet connection. Please check here to verify the server status. If the server is up and is in good condition, the problem could be your internet connection.
To check your internet connection
- Go to Settings >> All settings >> Select Network >> Select Test network connection.
- If the result has a high packet loss, you may want to turn off then unplug your Xbox One and modem router to refresh the connection. Also if you are using WiFi, look for a better signal or use a wired connection.
- If your home network has many users, check if someone is using too much bandwidth. If they are, wait until they are finished. You may want to download the game at night because of the low amount of users.
- If the issue persists, call your internet service provider.